Monday, October 30, 2006

Why does this theme song continually pop into my head...

So i cannot gush enough about the Small Wonder costume from the other night.
uber cool.
It got me thinking how there are a couple of random tv theme songs that weren't even from the best shows in the world, but are still playing on an endless loop in my skull.
For example let's start with Small Wonder:

It's campy, cliche, and not even a good song. but you still know it. why?
why can't i remember about simple high school trigonometry as well as i know the lyrics to this song?

This next one is still an all time fav:

so much so i can even listen to it in spanish:
I'm working on playing a cover version of it.

3 comments:

L. Britt said...

O MIGH GAWD!!! If you do a cover version of the Gummy Bear theme song, can I PLEEEEEEASE sing back up? I love that song. I didn't even knew I knew the words until I heard it again.

I am also a big fan of the theme song for "Fraggle Rock."

the boy who lives on an island said...

maybe we could do an online collaboration. kinda like the guys fromt he POstal Service, except via the web.
actually, i can't sing.
not well anyway.

Anonymous said...

Time to get away (clap clap)
Worries for another daaaaaaaay
Let the music play (clap clap)
we're goin ta fraggle Rock!