Good Stuff #3
See the thing people need to understand is that good stuff happens so rarely in my life that it warrants being given a numerical value.
Well that's not entirely true. Maybe just lately.
that's why even though with only 4 hours sleep from the Halloween party i dragged my ass out of bed to go apple picking with the fam (minus pops as he is away in inja for a few wks).
Mama Toms apparently had always wanted to take her cubs apple picking as children.
so RT says, "Y'know what Moms, let's do it this Sunday."
FYI RT is Mama's fav man child, and (i say this with love and no pun intended) the primary brown noser to the folks.

So just like that with less than 24 hours advance warning Tom is going apple picking.
which would be great if i wasn't out till 5 in the morning.
But it did turn out to be great. Family is a big thing with me. Not because of your typical reasoning of "quality time" or "bonding", but b/c quite simply my fam rocks. We're a fun bunch.
So we drove north until we reached the orchards which also happened to have - drumroll please....

See. I told you my family rocks.
Actually we made a wholesome day out of it so there was only a modest "tasting".
Here's the (future) Dentist out amongst the trees:

And here's Doc Gio:

I know what you're thinking, "These two got all dolled up to pick apples?"
Nope. They're just like that all the time.
Now would probably be a good time to mention that I've got the recessive genes in the family.
But my kids'll be rock stars.
As i was picking apples i came across this:

So natch, I had to take a bite out of it.

I thought it was funny, but everyone else in that orchard looked at me as if i pissed all over a child in church.
Ah well. I guess the difference is I already have come to grips with going to hell.
See you there!
2 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!
If you ask me -- all the men have the recessive genes in the family when posed next to the GORGEOUS T WOMEN!
I'm so jealous.
stop trying to suck up to the fam already.
=)
Post a Comment