Good Stuff #2
My 2nd favorite holiday of the year is almost here!
(Mine and everyone else's favorite #1 national holiday is of course my spawning day. Don't front like you don't know it's true.)
But back to my 2nd fav holiday - ALL HALLOW's EVE!
Jenny U and her roomate Paula had the first bash of the year. (one of the things i love about halloween is that there are so many gatherings.)

I think one of the main reasons i love Halloween so much is because of my deep-rooted need to fight mascots.
First I had to fight Batman:

Then check in on my lovely lady friends:

the two on the left are the hostesses, the one on the right is my pal Beebs.
Sorry fellas the hostesses are taken, but maybe the Beebs will accept gentleman callers. Beebs?
Then i had to battle duhn! duhn! duhn!, The Executioner:

oh and guys, The Executioner is still single too! But she kills people.
(sometimes i wonder if i am crossing an invisible comedy line?)
I lost the battle:

So we all kept imbibing:

Hooray!
and the best part is Halloween doesn't even come for real until next Tuesday!
6 comments:
These pictures are hysterical.
I make a very scary Executioner.
YAY!
Tomtom I am only available if you say so!
beebs are you asking me to pimp you out on thw web?
No. I am saying you can be the filter by which my suitors must go through in order to get to me- you did such a thorough job describing the love hate of our Island that I now bequeath to you my honor...
(I wonder if TOMOM is buying all this.)
i can post your profile on match.com.
maybe you'll see my ex-girl there.
Pimp her out! Pimp her out!
Post a Comment