Tuesday, October 03, 2006

If cabbage patch kids are from cabbages...

I had brussel sprouts for dinner last night and could not help but think they looked like little baby cabbages.
That made me think of Cabbage Patch Kids.

Then it goes that cabbages,


are like Cabbage Patch Kids,


In the same way that brussel sprouts,


are like


There's no rhyme or reason to my thinking this, but that's the way it seemed to click in my head the other day.
And now i wonder if i can ever eat a brussel sprout again.
which is sad because they were quite good.

Yet another reason why my mind should not wander.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

This is great. It's like hanging out with you without all that messy making and keeping of plans.

the boy who lives on an island said...

That's wonderful!
I too am a huge advocate of my humanity being replaced by zeroes and ones.
you know what the best part is?
i can express my frustration with people who are messy at making and keeping plans!
This internet thing is brilliant with all its tubes and pipes and stuff!

Anonymous said...

I never liked brussel sprouts.

the boy who lives on an island said...

i recently had them breaded, and they were quite yummy.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...

breaded...

that could work!

the boy who lives on an island said...

you know i was referring to the fetuses being breaded, right?

Anonymous said...

NO.

I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT!

THAT COULD NOT WORK!

DEFINITELY COULD NOT WORK!

Anonymous said...

First off, M does not like anything.
Secondly, Brussel Sprouts are fabu!
Thirdly, where do you get fetus, from cabbage patch kids and cabbages- brussel sprouts look like miniature brains silly- thats the gross photo that you should have chosen.

I am here to clear things up anytime you need me to!