Where to begin?!
My life has been going up and down so haphazardly as of late,it's hard to know where to start.
It's been good, bad, and everything in betwn.
I'll spare you the bad... for now.
Because it sucks.
So on with the good stuff!
Good Stuff #1
My friends Superdog and The Diamond got married! Horrah!
(Superdog is the one on the left, for any of you not up to date. and if you're not then SHEESH! you got bigger issues.)

Yes, folks their happiness is grand.
Stupid happy people and all their lovey stupid dovey loviness.
Sure everything's grand now.
Just wait'll she flips out on you Diamond.
Then one day you'll be checking your email all upset, and then a friend will send you a message saying "Sorry Bro, but I found this on the web and thought you should know."
and then you click the link and you see her Match.com profile.
then we'll see how lovey-dovey you are!
Errr.. hypothetically speaking of course.
I digress.
But the wedding was great!
Superdog played the beautiful bride perfectly, and The Diamond was her quite dapper groom. The ceremony was beautiful and brief.
i think it clocked in at 9 1/2 minutes.
and then the reception kickt ass.
There was a Jug Band for pete's sake.
A jug band people!
that shit was tight!
And then the afterparty went loooong into the night.
Superdog & Diamond may you both enjoy a lifetime of happiness together!
1 comment:
I love that you're calling her "Superdog"!
Post a Comment