i am a boring person of the superhero type. kissing is up there though. sleeping too. then waking up and more kissing.*sigh*.oh yeah sighing is big too, but not that annoying pissed off sigh.(who likes that?) i like lower case letters. i fight mascots. they're a lot more evil than you think. even the ones you think are good. they're eviler.
"I feel like something crawled down inside me and took a crap." - B. Simpson
It became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I've made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat - it's all been wrong. - G. Costanza
"Next time a woman is acting crazy, break into applause and see what happens."- Parker Posey
"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast."- Sonny from A BRONX TALE
"i'm busy thinking about tacos." - Lil Bush
"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die." - Bill Watterson
"I just met a man from Kilamanjaro." - the Tangiest Tamango
"Most men have good intentions, but bad execution." - J. K.
"Just get me off, then leave." - preference of Baronni G.
"Life is love, and love is sacrifice." - Gaudi
"Fuck global warming. I'm going to bring on the next Ice Age." - Big Flood
No comments:
Post a Comment