Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Missed Vegas by 15 minutes...

I had a chance to get free airfare and a hotel room in Las Vegas.
The catch was you had to sit thru a presentation about the travel company, but other than that no strings attached.
I didn't know about the presentation till I got there, and by there i mean the ass end of long island.
long story short- i opted for some of my favorite specialty pizza on the way and missed the 6pm cutoff.
By the way, no one told me about the 6pm cutoff till i drove all the way to the ass end of long island.
i hate long island.
i did enjoy my pizza though.
and the drive.
and you know what?
i'm okay with that.
except for the hating long island part.
that's not changing.

2 comments:

m said...

Do you realize that we were driving from 3:00PM to 8:30PM for California Pizza Kitchen?

the boy who lives on an island said...

Interesting how when you say "we", it really means me. And don't knock the CPK!