Wednesday, September 20, 2006

LET WORD SPREAD THRU-OUT THE WEB...

my "friend" Prof.Greentea, though many of you may know her as the DEVIL, is guilty of lifting from The TomTom Tales.

Go on and see for yourselves.

Please note the dates involved with her "posting" and my own found on Sat. Sept 9, 2006 1:01 PM.
AND the fact that I do credit The Onion with first alerting the world to the dangers of the killer kitten.

Now while I do encourage every single person to spread word of the threat these blood thirsty felines pose to the world, a little credit would be nice.
If Prof. Greentea had her way, history would record her instead of Paul Revere screaming, "The British are coming! The British are coming!"

It just seems eerily reminiscent of early schoolyard mornings where my math homework was being feverishly copied. And later of course, the teacher would give kudos and praise to the Prof.

I'm just saying.

4 comments:

m said...

You're "just saying" a whole lot of NONSENSE is all!

I did give credit as well! I gave credit to the rightful source: THE ONION!

You deserve no credit!

NO CREDIT FOR TOMTOM!

How do you know I didn't find that murderous kitten picture ON MY OWN!?

What an ego one must have to believe that HE, and HE ALONE, could've READ THE ONION!

Besides -- you know very well that I would've (MIGHT have) referenced your blog -- BUT AT THAT TIME I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAGUE THE WORLD WITH YOUR INFECTIOUS THOUGHTS!

At that time, I was wrestling with the idea of releasing THETOMTOM blog out into the world. What about the possible damage from your evil mind? Might I be held responsible if the parents of a depressed teenager in Arizona reads your blog backwards and discovers that your hidden messages of doom are the cause for their misery? Oh the guilt.

Today, I've concluded that it is better for the world to know what evil lurks in the shadows. Blissful ignorance is not safe.

xoxo,
maura.

the boy who lives on an island said...

Dear Reader,
as you can see.
There's a lot of supressed anger in our dear friend Prof. Greentea.

On most points I would suggest you take the same approach that i do- smile, nod, make no sudden movements, keep sharp objects at a distance, etc., etc.

The one exception would be that she found the article on her own.

tsk tsk tsk.

whatever deity(ies) you believe in, they are shaking their heads at you in dismay.

Anonymous said...

Finally the truth is out and we can all together support eachother through the Prof Greentea storms.

I was worried I was going to have deal with the evil insanity all on my own. PHEW!!! And now she wants to steal Kittens!

Bienvenudo T2!

m said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.