Monday, November 06, 2006

Dance Spider, dance...

before any of you even start, yes i know that I fight mascots AND that i have a partiality to muppets.

not that i trust them either.
they can be some shifty muddas as well.

NSFW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need warnings on things like these -- so that I turn the volume down IN THE OFFICE!

the boy who lives on an island said...

you are right of course. i'll throw in NSFW statement right now. Then again most of my site is probly not safe for work.

i do have to admit i find it amusing to think of all my friends with the volume up and a Bert the muppet screaming, "Did you fuck my wife?"

Maybe i won't put up that NSFW warning.

Anonymous said...

I like being right.

It feels so special.

Even though it happens SO OFTEN!

I never tire of it!

Anonymous said...

That was Fabu!!!!!!!!Especially Ernie and Bert at the end!