So i know i've been away for way too long.
but it's not really an issue b/c the two people that actually read this get filled in about most things anyway.
Anyhoo, I'll have to retell the previous trip from Summer 2007 in separate postings because in 5 hours I'm jumping on a plane to hit the shores of India once again.
And yes, I am psyched about the elephants (again).
My dad is turning 60 and there will be a small shindig with famous indian people or something. originally wasn't going to go, but i have the coolest family ever so fuck it, now it's on like Donkey Kong Jr.
I'm in need of rechargin my soulstrength.
It will be better, stronger, and one bad... (shut your mouth!).
taking off for the motherland tomorrow.
it may be a quik jaunt, but anyone that knows me knows it's much needed.
also, just a quik thanks and i'm sorry to all the people that love me and that put up with a lot of my nonsense. I love you all. even the ones that think i don't.
I'm taking all the negative and the foul. all that is not as what it should or could have been, and in its wake shall only be purity and love. I'm making moves left, right, and around the globe. The Year of Tom is here people, and it's hittin strong! Stay out of my way and just enjoy it. Because if you're really with me, you'll always be with me. And since the circle is ascending again, it's gonna be a damn good place to be! Apologies to all for it taking so long!
i did consider going to the Carribean with someone instead.
but nahhhhh.
That decadence will come later. And hooooboy will it come.
but for now let's start with fortifying the soul.
10 AM tomorrow starts the 17 hr flight.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment